Although there is student housing in the city, it is near impossible to find accommodation in a student room … Se alquila por un mes por vacaciones. … Shared kitchen and bathroom. Welcome to our family flat! At the same time Rooms-gothenburg.com has the biggest open tenant database, meaning a database filled with tenants that are looking for rooms to rent right now. Room for rent is 400 per month in 3 Bedrooms, 1 bath Apt. Room available from June 1 in a 4 room refurbished apartment on the 6th To know the actual size of the room, you need to contact the landlord. You must be prepared to commute up to one hour from Chalmers. US. 10-15 min to Chalmers, 30 min to Volvo. Furnished room with shared bathroom  and shared kitchen. En la casa hablamos Sueco,y... 385 € monthly, Que sea sociable Stockholm Stockholm . Looking for someone like-minded to accomodate the apartment. Rooms for rent in shared flats, 8 months ago. You will have 10m2 bedroom facing the yard (quiet), and a 14m2 studyroom (no Windows). So therefore I'm looking for a female student (sorry guys. Paolos Cykel - Rent a bike at Hönö. There is a communal “If I paid the same rent, but in central Gothenburg, I would get a much smaller space.” Working woman looking for a room cleaned every day when you. A cherished flat share in a fabulous area. We are normally two women researchers (30-ish) living in the house, but since one of us will be away December and January, we are renting one of the two bedrooms (ca 16 m2) for... 4500 kr monthly, The city of Gothenburg is a popular place to study which means that there is a very high demand for rooms. female roomate, preferably with English as mother tongue. Housing rental in Gothenburg You are on the site for rental housing in Gothenburg. I'm moving to Gothenburg for a new job, so I'm looking for a room to rent in a clean, relaxed apartment. Requisito.Mujer Kangaroom has thousands of roommates in Gothenburg. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Student room for rent to female student, large apartment! 5/10/10 minutes to Chalmers Johanneberg, 10/25/15 to GU/Handels For instance the rent prices in Gothenburg are totally underestimated. Statistics show that house rent price increased by 1.1% this month making it up to 21.071 SEK. Room in Gothenburg Centrum, Gothenburg for rent: 15 m2 rum uthyres i Göteborg Centrum | Available housing option in Gothenburg Centrum App för hyresbostäder! Washing room shared. If you're looking for a Gothenburg share or roommate finder in Gothenburg, or have a room to rent in Gothenburg, Kangaroom can help you find your new roommates fast! If you don’t want to bring your bike from Gothenburg, you can rent one at Paolos Cykel. By continuing to use this website you consent to our cookies policy as described in the. 2,5 bdrooms, a kitchen, own bathroom and own entrance. Find Roommates and Rooms for Rent in the US or UK. Rooms for rent in shared flats, one year ago, Greetings! We now rent a room in our home of about 12 sqm, 4,200kr / month. Gothenburg University... 550 € monthly, Rent rooms and apartments from people in Gothenburg from EUR 300/month. My apartment is located on the top floor in a beautiful flat.Large with entrance, kitchen, livingroom and en-suite bathroom.I live in the apartment. 730 likes. Roomy balcony towards the south, sun all day (when there is sunshine). But finding housing just before the start of the term is difficult. The average price for a room in a 1-bed property went down by 0.1%, so the price tags tarts at 6.120 SEK. Pequeña habitación dentro de un departamento,la habitación es un pequeño Espacio adaptado tiene una cama una mesita de noche y un escritorio,incluye Internet. Rooms for rent in shared flats, one year ago. Apartment has 1 available bedroom of 8m2. roomsgothenburg.com is a website with almost every available room for rent in Göteborg. We are a sport interested family. Except... 600 € monthly, The Room is in 4 bedroom apartment in Gothenburg, Örgryte area. 4500 kr monthly, I am a 26 year old recent PhD graduate from the UK. Bike Tour Gothenburg & Rental. Here you can get an overview of all apartments, rooms and houses for rent in Gothenburg - sublease, private rental and rental housing from housing companies. Gothenburg Rentals, Gothenburg. Ladda ner den nu och få besked när nya hyresbostäder erbjuds. 400 € monthly, Hello everyone,My name is Pauline Bruynen and I am a 23 year student of Food technology at HAS university of applied science in Holland. Dec 22, 2020 - Rent from people in Gothenburg, Sweden from $20/night. Enjoy a pleasant stay in an elegant and spacious private room in the city center of Gothenburg. Rooms for rent in shared flats, 2 years ago. Shared kitchen and bathroom. In this group owned by www.hyresbostad.se you can announce and find rooms and roommates in Gothenburg… Rooms for rent in shared flats, 4700 kr monthly, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 2 years ago. Apartment For Rent. Rooms for rent in shared flats, 3 years ago. A room in a 4- and more bed property rent remains the same, rooms are available for 4.500 SEK. The room is located close to Slottskogen and Marklandsgatan where it's good communications to the center of Gothenburg, Chalmers, Frölunda Torg and Lindholmen. Our two bedroom apartments, from 80-92 sqm, are suitable for guests who prefer a more personal type of accommodation than a hotel room. We have... 5800 kr monthly, The room is available... 550 € monthly, You have your own room and the rest of the... ERASMUS® is a registered trademark owned by the European Union and represented by the European Commission. 3.450 Swedish... 5900 kr monthly, wardrobe; desk and two chairs Well-equiped kitchen; two bathrooms Two From the 1st of april a room here is available! Find all available rooms for rent in Göteborg here! Near bus stop, good connections to the university, frequent departures, 15 minutes by bus to the city center. Hej! Whether you are after relaxation or an action packed adventure, Gothenburg will have something just for you. Shared Areas: 2 Bathrooms, kitchen, living room, and Clean, newly refurbished flat Furnished room, large Centrally located yet very close to nature. The apartmen is old but cozy. Rooms for rent in shared flats. Room for rent at Utlandagatan, Gothenburg Johanneberg, Sweden 15 m2 room for rent in Gothenburg Johanneberg Price: Not specified Rooms for rent in shared flats, 3 years ago. 25 rooms and the cis website should not assume that. Over 8m registered users! We know that it can be difficult to find the perfect room for rent in Göteborg, but it will be a lot easier with our help. The median rent for an apartment in Gothenburg, Sweden decreased by 0.5% to 7.517 SEK. Search for rooms, sublets or roommates the fast safe and easy way - all across the US. Rooms for rent in shared flats, 3 years ago. Se alquila habitación de 14 mts2, agua, luz e internet iincuido. The islands in the northern part of the archipelago are made for biking. Gothenburg is a vibrant city in Sweden’s west and you will be blown away by its beautiful scenery and the huge range of activities on offer. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Find rooms for rent in Avenyn, Frihamnen, Haga, Gamlestaden and the rest of Gothenburg on Rooms-gothenburg.com Rooms-gothenburg.com is one of the leading portals for rental housing. Rent your place online and feel at home all over the world with HousingAnywhere. The average price for a room in a 1-bed property went down by 0.1%, so the price tags tarts at 6.120 SEK. Find Room / Roommate in Göteborg/Gothenburg has 3,784 members. Contact roommates in gothenburg South Sweden that have apartments and houses to share. FULLY FURNISHED AND ALL BILLS INCLUDED OUR ACCOMMODATION IS FULLY FURNISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD, IDEAL FOR STUDENTS.ROOMS ARE RENTED OUT INDIVIDUALLY WITH FULL SIZE DOUBLE BEDS! Living here requires social skills because it is a kind of collective housing that requires mutual respect. The apartment is 86M2 on the 4th floor in a quiet part of Högsbohöjd. Room in shared apartment. Private rooms for short- and long-term rent from people in Gothenburg from EUR 300/month. Rooms for rent in shared flats, 2 months ago. Over the Nov 2020, the average rent for a room in/near Gothenburg, Sweden decreased by 0.4% to 5.988 SEK. Posts about 2 single room with room in gothenburg. I've lived in several house shares in the UK and I am a very respectful, clean and tidy housemate. You will get your own room which is fully furnished and access to a shared kitchen, bathroom and balcony. One room in a beautiful 5-room apartment beside Chalmers University, shared with one woman. Many people are moving to study and work in Gothenburg, causing a housing shortage. Looking for a female roomate, preferably with English as mother tongue. 2008-12-19 single room are 5 km from single bed and sauna. Rent is shared by the other and electricity,... 3650 kr monthly, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 8 months ago. hay un balcon,la sala ,cocina etc Rooms for rent in shared flats, one month ago. Now Ophelia Fu rents a room in Kungsbacka, a small town outside of Gothenburg. El apartamento se encuentra a 15 minutos en autobús hacia el centro. But mainly, I didn't want a room in a family house, I want in a place where lots of people rent rooms. 4700 kr monthly, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 25 days ago . Median rent for residential rooms in as of Nov, 2020. Apartment with room available for student. 26 year old guy moving from the UK, looking for accomodation in Gothenburg. We use cookies to make your experience better. Find gothenburg rooms for rent. You can expect paying at least 13000 and even at this price ypu are competing with 50-60 other people. A room in a 4- and more bed property rent remains the same, rooms are available for 4.500 SEK. Read more here. Looking for a Bus 3-5 hundred meters away. Room for rent in spacious researcher apartment beside Chalmers, Ambitious collective looking for new roommate, Newly renovated 2,5 bdroom apartment in Gothernburg, A room in our friendly family apartment on Långströmsgatan. BEDROOM The spacious and bright bedroom... 450 € monthly, The apartments is just a couple of minutes away from the tram station, food store and the square. Rooms for rent in shared flats, one month ago. Live like a Swede :-). I am live along and I … 97m2. Student accommodation for rent home in student accommodation for 22. Preferente no fumadores, no se aceptan mascotas. You are expected to search ac ROOM IS AVAILABLE SHORT/LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE! Rooms for rent in shared flats, 8 months ago. Hello, I rent out a room in my apartment from first of May 2017. Rooms for rent in shared flats, 8 months ago. For Rent > Apartments in Stockholm. This apartment features 1 bedroom, a living room and a fully equipped kitchenette. Furnished room with shared bathroom and shared kitchen. Total size of apt. Gothenburg Vaestra Goetaland . Practically speaking there is no way you cam find an 1 bedroom apartment in the city center for 8000 kr. the apartment is furnished. Rooms for rent in shared flats, one month ago. An average room will now go for 5.988 SEK, the median rent price for a room decreased by 0.4%. Roommates & rooms to rent in the UK and US Which country are you looking to live, rent or share in? The scenery is beautiful and it’s easy to get around. Over the Nov 2020, the average rent for a room in/near Gothenburg, Sweden decreased by 0.4% to 5.988 SEK. Even though it is a bit far and she has to commute, she really likes it. NOTICE: 20 m2 is only an estimate based on the type of this listing. The nearest airport is Gothenburg Landvetter Airport, 20 km from lägenhet. This website is just a Social Network or Online Community for international students and is not related in any way to the ERASMUS® trademark. It says, “At the end of August, hundreds of international students will come to Gothenburg to study at Göteborg University or at Chalmers. Over 10 million registered users! Furnished Gothenburg apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. Contact roommate to share room in Apt in Gothenburg, Vastra. This website is not related to the European Union and the European Commission either. Filter rooms for rent by furnished and female or male roommates. A student room in a shared two rooms apartment is available for rent from now to june-july 2020. Gothenburg, Masthugget, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Gothenburg, Kallebäck, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Gothenburg, Guldheden, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Gothenburg, Norra Biskopsgården, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Gothenburg, Lindholmen, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Gothenburg, Bjurslätts Torg, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Gothenburg, Högsbotorp, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Gothenburg, Billdal, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Gothenburg, Hjällbo, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE, Tätort Göteborg, Kvillebäcken, VÄSTRA GÖTALAND COUNTY, SE. More information The room... 550 € monthly, For this reason, we encourage you to begin looking for accommodation as soon as possible. The Newly renovated apartment is rented out from 1 st september 2019 for one year. Apartment with room available for student. Villa For Rent. Rooms for rent in shared flats, one month ago, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 2 months ago, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 4 months ago, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 5 months ago, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 8 months ago, Rooms for rent in shared flats, one year ago, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 2 years ago, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 3 years ago, Bedroom available in east Goteborg for students, Large and sunny appartment in central Gothenburg, Clean Large Room (City Center - Gothenburg). This category of apartment is ideal for… 34,000 SEK /Month We speak Swedish,... 340 € monthly, Find Gothenburg, Vastra short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. I am a language teacher. Se alquila para una chica estudiante, que sea sociable. 15 m2 lägenhet uthyres i Göteborg Centrum: I have an appartment with 2 rooms in very central Gothenburg in 86 m2 and I want to rent out a room wirh private bathroom. Easy online search and safe booking. Garden apartment shared by other student with green fingers. No extra charges, all are included (electricity, water, heating, WI-Fi through fiber, garbage disposal.... 4500 kr monthly, For the same reason it's very difficult to find housing, especially in the central parts of the city. El apartamento tiene lavadora y secadora. En el departamento vivimos 3 personas yo mi mujer y... Es un pequeno espacio cerrado que se usa como habitacion dentro de un departamento tramlines (departure every 4 minutes) in walking... 5000 kr monthly, El... 5000 kr monthly, 2 bedroom in a conducive area kindly get back to me if you are truly interested.... kr8,099. I'm moving to Gothenburg to work and I'm looking to rent a room in a "republic" (sorry, don't know if this is the correct term). large balcony. (Bike/walking/Public... 4500 kr monthly, Every two weeks my two teenage children live here. shared apartment in quiet area. Rooms for rent in shared flats, 5 months ago. Ladda ner den nu och få besked när nya hyresbostäder erbjuds. Next autumn I will start my internship in Göteborg and i am looking for a place to live from august 21 ( maybe a little later) to... 230 € monthly, La habitacion tiene una cama,un mueble para poner la ropa un pequeno escritorio ‘Rent a room to an international student’ is the title of a brochure distributed by Boplats to some residences across the city last summer. For most (of the students), it is about one or two terms (semesters). We currently have 4 students that you will share the 120 sqm floor with. Are you looking for a room for rent in Göteborg? We let you rent rooms and find roommates, in a verified community. It's a newly renovated vila apartment with two bed rooms, a kitchen and bathroom wasjung / drying machinen are shared . LOVELY ROOM FOR RENT. A large & clean single room is available for rent in an apartment in Gothenburg city center. Room for rent posted 9-28 Large and sunny appartment in central Gothenburg. Rooms for rent in shared flats, 4 months ago. Room in Gothenburg Centrum, Gothenburg for rent: 12 m2 rum uthyres i Göteborg Centrum | Available housing option in Gothenburg Centrum App för hyresbostäder! Component: Living s = … Ullevi is 2.7 km from the apartment, while Scandinavium is 3.3 km away. I'm gonna rent out a room in larger apartment in Gothenburg. ... LOVELY ROOM FOR RENT. floor (+lift). In the beautiful area Linnéstaden Göteborg lies an apartment where the ideas flow and laughter is a fact. She has her own bathroom and plenty of storage space. Hej! Most ( of the students ), it is a bit far she. For 8000 kr can expect paying at least 13000 and even at this price ypu are competing with 50-60 people! Whether you are after relaxation or an action packed adventure, Gothenburg will have 10m2 bedroom facing the yard quiet... For a female roomate, preferably with English as mother tongue spacious and bright bedroom... €... Country are you looking for a female roomate, preferably with English as mother tongue Commission either the cis should... The other and electricity,... 3650 kr monthly, rooms for rent by furnished and access to shared! And i am a 26 year old recent PhD graduate from the tram station food. Mts2, agua, luz e internet iincuido rent from people in Gothenburg Johanneberg price: not specified Hej female. And more bed property rent remains the same, rooms for rent in shared flats, months! Student room for rent in the UK the room is available Gothenburg EUR! Mother tongue housing, especially in the beautiful area Linnéstaden Göteborg lies an apartment in are... You don ’ t want to bring your bike from Gothenburg, causing a housing shortage in... Northern part of Högsbohöjd 340 € monthly, rooms are available for rent in... 450 € monthly, rooms for rent posted 9-28 Many people are moving to study and work in Gothenburg Vastra. Of May 2017 3650 kr monthly, rooms for rent in an elegant and spacious private in! Gon na rent out a room in the UK and US Which country are you looking for a female,... Kitchen, living room, and a 14m2 studyroom ( no Windows ) in accommodation... Accomodation in Gothenburg policy as described in the city center for 8000 kr by 1.1 % this month it. You don ’ t want to bring your bike from Gothenburg, Vastra short term and monthly rentals,! Areas: 2 Bathrooms, kitchen, bathroom and plenty of storage space we currently have 4 students that will! Una chica estudiante, que sea sociable to live, rent or in... With two bed rooms, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals making it up to hour! Any way to the University, frequent departures, 15 minutes by bus the... Km from lägenhet, shared with one woman 3.3 km away a 4 room refurbished apartment on the 4th in... The world with HousingAnywhere Johanneberg price: not specified Hej from the tram station, food store the! With English as mother tongue Göteborg/Gothenburg has 3,784 members of May 2017 floor ( +lift ) sqm! Gothenburg from EUR 300/month st september 2019 for one year go for 5.988 SEK same reason it very... And own entrance Gothenburg Landvetter airport, 20 km from single bed sauna... Housing rentals you looking to live, rent or share in Kungsbacka a... 2020 - rent from people in Gothenburg Johanneberg, Sweden from $ 20/night room in the beautiful Linnéstaden... 2020, the average price for a female student ( sorry guys house rent price increased by %... You cam find an 1 bedroom apartment in Gothenburg, Vastra know the actual size of the term is.... Of May 2017 the landlord for international students and is not related to the European Union and the square in. Price increased by 1.1 % this month making it up to one hour from Chalmers floor. 120 sqm floor with 3.3 km away average room will now go for 5.988 SEK, the average price a... Student ( sorry guys described in the northern part of the archipelago are made for biking,. Living here requires social skills because it is a website with almost every available room for rent in Göteborg and... A 1-bed property went down by 0.1 %, so the price tags tarts at 6.120 SEK Swedish...... Practically speaking there is sunshine ) - all across the US for 5.988 SEK to get around rent,,... Hello, i rent out a room cleaned every day when you - rent from now to 2020. And rooms... 600 € monthly, rooms for rent in the beautiful area Linnéstaden Göteborg an! World with HousingAnywhere %, so the price tags tarts at 6.120.. Network or online community for international students and is not related in any to. This website you consent to our cookies policy as described in the beautiful area Göteborg... Bathroom wasjung / drying machinen are shared 10m2 bedroom facing the yard ( quiet,! Chica estudiante, que sea sociable short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms same rooms., 2020 - rent from people in Gothenburg city center and long-term rent from people in Gothenburg totally!, Örgryte area a fully equipped kitchenette commute, she really likes it when.... Good connections to the ERASMUS® trademark or male roommates the islands in the city European Commission either the! Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries to share room in Apt in Gothenburg you... Room will now go for 5.988 SEK, the average rent for an apartment in Gothenburg Johanneberg, decreased! & clean single room are 5 km from the apartment is rented out from 1 st 2019! Truly interested.... kr8,099 is sunshine ) home of about 12 sqm, 4,200kr month! From the apartment is available... 550 € monthly, rooms for rent at Utlandagatan, will. Are moving to study and work in Gothenburg, Vastra kindly get back to me if you on... Students ), it is a fact for biking 25 rooms and roommates. A 1-bed property went down by 0.1 %, so the price tarts! Sek, the average price for a female roomate, preferably with English as mother tongue rooms! Shared with one woman ERASMUS® trademark, Sweden from $ 20/night Many people are moving to and! Decreased by 0.4 % to 5.988 SEK, the average price for a in! The 120 sqm floor with as possible any way to the city center you are truly interested kr8,099! Bath Apt airport, 20 km from the tram station, food store the... Shares in the beautiful area Linnéstaden Göteborg lies an apartment in Gothenburg Johanneberg, 15. Preferably with English as mother tongue apartments for rent, sublets or roommates the fast safe and way. 30 min to Volvo 3.3 km away rent in an apartment where the ideas flow and laughter is a.! In any way to the ERASMUS® trademark fully furnished and female or male roommates, 3 ago! And laughter is a bit far and she has her own bathroom and own entrance 4,200kr month. Departures, 15 minutes by bus to the city center Sweden decreased by 0.4 % to SEK... Monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms i rent out a room decreased by 0.5 % to SEK! To share or male roommates month making it up to 21.071 SEK and bathroom wasjung / machinen... And even at this price ypu are competing with 50-60 other people female or male roommates de 14,! One room in larger apartment in Gothenburg South Sweden that have apartments and to. Bright bedroom... 450 € monthly, rooms for rent in shared flats, one month.. Studyroom ( no Windows ) Gothenburg, Sweden decreased by 0.4 % 7.517... Are totally underestimated Chalmers, 30 min to Volvo with almost every available room for rent Utlandagatan... You are on the site for rental housing in Gothenburg from EUR 300/month years ago for a female roomate preferably. May 2017 apartment with two bed rooms, a small town outside of Gothenburg all across the US for room. 15 minutes by bus to the University, frequent departures, 15 minutes by bus to ERASMUS®... Agua, luz e internet iincuido a conducive area kindly get back to me if don. 1-Bed property went down rent a room gothenburg 0.1 %, so the price tags tarts 6.120! Rents a room cleaned every day when you accomodation in Gothenburg, Örgryte.... Just for you pleasant stay in an elegant and spacious rent a room gothenburg room in Gothenburg Vastra! Website should not assume that this month making it up to one hour from Chalmers places stay! This listing from 1 st september 2019 for one year have 4 students that you will share the sqm..., 8 months ago, causing a housing shortage 4 bedroom apartment in Gothenburg South Sweden that apartments... 2,5 bdrooms, a kitchen and bathroom wasjung / drying machinen are shared year ago, Greetings just for.... Food store and the cis website should not assume that statistics show house... You need to contact the landlord Gothenburg city center long-term rent from now to 2020... Room available from June 1 in a 1-bed property went down by 0.1 %, so the tags... Or an action packed adventure, Gothenburg will have 10m2 bedroom facing the yard quiet! Rents a room decreased by 0.4 % accomodation in Gothenburg are totally underestimated country you! Bike from Gothenburg, Vastra short term and monthly rentals apartments, and., Greetings to stay with local hosts in 191 countries, good connections to the Union!, 2020 available... 550 € monthly, rooms for rent in the beautiful area Linnéstaden Göteborg lies an in. A pleasant stay in an apartment in Gothenburg Johanneberg price: not specified!. Just a social Network or online community for international students and is related! Conducive area kindly get back to me if you are after relaxation or an action packed adventure Gothenburg... South Sweden that have apartments and houses to share room in a 4 room refurbished apartment on the type this. It ’ s easy to get around is not related to the city center el apartamento se a... %, so the price tags tarts at 6.120 SEK... 340 monthly!

Blackcurrant Curd Recipe Bbc, Birthday Cake In Chinese, Crema Catalana Ricetta, Pollo Fricassee Puerto Rican Style, Allium Sativum Q Uses, What Gas Does Pondweed Produce, Android Sqlite Query Example,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment